Monday, April 6, 2009

Endeavor Roots series review


I gotta love the UK. It has things like my family, Liverpool FC, nice lager, Geoff Rowley and great snowboard graphic reviewers. Snowboard-Review.com just released a review based on the graphics of the Roots series I did this year and I'm pretty happy as it was a really good one. If it's this review or any other, I pretty much have to drop Mucha's name because my seasons were inspired by his seasons he created at the end of the 18th century. I seem to be getting good feedback from people who are familar with his work so hopefully he wouldn't roll over in his grave if he saw them. Check out the review here:
www.snowboard-review.com/blog/article/endeavor_back_in_touch_with_their_roots/

Keep scrolling on my blog for renders and high rez images of the series.

No comments: